Thursday 19 June 2014

Dad's Birthday Present


I am happy to share with you one of my latest portrait projects of one of my clients. Made it in a day and a half. Was a total pleasure as usual. Great to be such a special part of someone's special moment. 

The story: 

My client contacted me and asked me if there is any chance to paint a digital portrait for a few days. Her girlfriend's father was having his birthday and she wanted to surprise him with something cool like a portrait gift. I said " Yes, of course, no worries " and asked her for some photos to choose from. She gave some but the quality of his wife's photo ( the woman on the right )  was not really amazing. Happily everyone was happy in the end. Her girlfriend's dad and mom really liked the painting and this made me so very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment