Sunday 8 April 2012

"Personal Present"

For me is pleasure to show you my very last portrait. I've done it for a week ( because I was working only  few hours a day ). This is  present to my favorite actor from my country who was , is and will be  my inspiration forever and ever. 

I remember when I went for very first time on theater. I was about 16. I didn't know what to expect there. Marius Kurkinsky was playing something from A.P. Chekhov. I was completely blown away. I haven't feel something like this before. From that time I promised myself to start watch more theater.

Actually, Marius Kurkinsky showed me, somehow, the secret of the theater. The main idea and the reason to go there. That's why I decided to do this special portrait of him to him. 

This is my only way as an artist to show Mr. Marius Kurkinsky my respect of his theatrical art and how much he have been inspired me all over these years.



( This portrait will be send by post to Plovdiv-Drama Theater with a small classic written letter )




If you want me to do for you special present for someone that you want to show love and respect, please write me on my-portrait@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment