Thursday 5 April 2012

"Anniversary" - portrait





This is my last project already finished. My clients was asking me to make them a portrait for their first anniversary. The portraits are made for about three days. 

I decided to put on the picture background wall - paper.  I wanted "the sound" of the picture to looks like some kind of classic Russian realism style portrait. 

The couple is coming from Eastern Europe country so, that's why decided that this style will be very suitable for them ( as part of the history of their country ) plus this they are together for about 10 years - which means "classic" relationship . I wear them clothes of now time ( as  symbol of "new school" married couple ).






If you like what I am doing, please contact me at my-portrait@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment